http://diamonddialysisone.com/sugarland-dialysis/treatment.html Shan-Style Cauliflower Curry
This recipe originates in Shan State in Myanmar. Most of the recipes from here use very few ingredients. We learned how to make Shan-style cauliflower curry from Mr. Min’s Cooking School in Inle Lake, a must do if you find yourself traveling out that way. If you would like to know how to make more dishes from Shan State, make sure to cual es la mejor pagina de citas en internet check out the video of our cooking class with links to more recipes.
follow url What You Need:
You can adjust the amounts depending on your preference or the amount of curry you want
Cauliflower: The amount depends on how many servings you want to have
can you buy zithromax over the counter Garlic: 5 cloves per 2 servings. You could also use 1 large tablespoon of garlic paste per 2 servings
Ginger Paste: 1 large tablespoon per 2 servings. You could also use fresh ginger
Spring Onion: 5 sprigs per 2 servings
Tomatoes: 2 medium
Oil (Peanut, Coconut, Olive, etc – your preference)
Turmeric Powder: 1/2 teaspoon per 2 servings
Salt: to taste
Water: 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup
Directions for Shan Style Cauliflower Curry
1. Clean and chop cauliflower
2. Dice garlic and ginger (if you’re using fresh)
3. Dice spring onions finely
4. Dice tomatoes
5. Heat oil in wok or frying pan
6. Add in spring onions, garlic, ginger, and tomatoes and stir fry for 1 minute
7. Add turmeric powder and salt to taste
8. Add cauliflower to stir-fry and water. Cook on medium heat until desired texture. Crispier the better!
9. Finished! All in under 15 minutes.