Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Roasted Cauliflower Salad is an easy summer recipe for an outside meal or picnic! This dish can be served hot or cold, it’s great either way. The best part about recipes such as this is that you can change the ingredients depending on what you have available, you do not have to stick to the recipe. Add different veggies, different herbs, it’s really up to you!
What You Need:
2 Cauliflower Heads – cut into small pieces
1 Pepper – either red, green, yellow, or combination – cut into slices
4 Cloves of Garlic – either sliced or minced, or left whole for roasting
1/2 cup of chopped Spring Onion
Fresh Thyme – amount up to you
Fresh Dill – amount up to you
Coconut Oil or similar oil for roasting
Sea Salt and Fresh Black Pepper
Fresh Lime Juice
- Prepare a roasting pan (or simply a large piece of tinfoil) and lightly coat it with coconut oil. Set your oven between 325-400.
- Place your cauliflower pieces into a large bowl and lightly coat with coconut oil, salt, and black pepper. You can choose to also roast your peppers, or leave them raw. I roasted mine. You can roast the garlic pieces whole or minced.
- Roast your cauliflower to your taste. I like mine still crispy and a little dark on the outside. 10-15 minutes. Be careful if you mix your peppers with the cauliflower, they may burn before the cauliflower is finished. Best to separate them.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool for a bit.
- Mix in the spring onions, chopped fresh fill, and fresh thyme leaves.
- Add a drizzle of fresh lime or lemon juice.
- Salt and pepper to taste, or other spices of your choice.
- Serve hot or cold!
Interested in other Cauliflower recipes? Learn how to make Cauliflower Rice here.