http://scotcleanservices.co.uk/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://scotcleanservices.co.uk/gallery/sofa2/ Pad Pak Bung Fai Daeng – Stir-fried Morning Glory
Stir-friend morning glory is a must try dish in Thailand. This is made with Chinese water morning glory, also known as water spinach. The flavor is a delicious blend of bitter and sweet. This dish is served at almost every restaurant, and can be made spicy or non-spicy. If you make it at home, it can be made in under 10 minutes!
Morning glory is incredibly nutritious. Vegetarians who don’t receive a lot of iron in their diet would highly benefit from this iron-rich leafy green vegetable. In addition to iron, it is high in vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and fiber.
orlistat lesofat price What You Need:
1 bunch of source url morning glory, or a similar leafy green, cut into 3 inch segments
Garlic – as many gloves as you like, as least 4-5, sliced
Palm sugar – 1 teaspoon
Brown Bean Sauce (buy at any Asian store or in the Asian aisle at your local grocery store- it will have small brown beans in it) – around 2 tablespoons, depending on the amount of morning glory
Fish sauce or a similar salty sauce – 1 teaspoon
Like it spicy? Chop fresh Thai chilies
Coconut oil or a similar healthy oil – 2 tablespoons
To spread out the flavor of the sauce you might want to try a little chicken or vegetable stock
1. Using either a frying pan or a wok, heat the oil on medium to high heat
2. Throw the sliced garlic into the pan, and saute until soft, but not burnt.
3. Add the morning glory, and stir
4. Add both of the sauces and sugar, continuing to stir so the sauces spread evenly over the morning glory. If you want to add chicken or vegetable stock, you can do so now.
5. The leaves of the morning glory should be wilted and the stalks still crunchy when it’s finished