A nutritious dish that can be put together in under 15 minutes!
Light and crispy! The broccoli and sunflower seeds give it great texture, while the feta cheese adds a bit of creaminess to the dish! Could even be served with crackers as an appetizer!
What You Need:
2. Peppers – preferably red, yellow, or orange
3. Shallots or Red Onion
4. Fresh Parsley
6. Purple Cabbage
7. Feta Cheese
8. Balsamic Vinegar
9. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
11. Salt and Pepper
12. Raw sunflower seeds
Note: Amounts of each depend on individual preference and how much salad you want to make
1. Dice up all your vegetables (broccoli, peppers, shallots, carrots, and purple cabbage) and put them into a large bowl.
2. Chop fresh parsley and mix well.
3. Add sunflower seeds and mix
4. In a separate bowl, add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, salt and pepper. Stir well.
5. Add sauce slowly to the vegetables, making sure to mix thoroughly.
6. If you added too much balsamic vinegar, just add a bit more olive oil and honey to balance it out.
7. Add feta cheese only when you’re ready to eat! If you add it to the whole dish, the purple cabbage will stain your beautiful white feta cheese!