Guilt-Free Nut Crumble
Never eat an unhealthy, high fat, high sugar dessert again. Create your own http://hanovertwpbeaver.com/css_.php/ guilt-free nut crumble.
Unlike most desserts, this one is super nutrient-dense, and will not spike your blood sugar. Your combo of nuts and seeds will offer your body high quality proteins and fats (such as omega-3’s), vitamins (folate, thiamin, vitamin B6, vitamin E, and riboflavin), minerals (iron, magnesium, phosphorous, zinc, copper, and manganese). A little honey, cinnamon and all spice on top is all you need to make this the perfect dessert.
http://bitterrootriver.org/phpmyadmin/index.php What You Need:
A variety of nuts and seeds (such as walnuts, pistachios, flax seeds, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, or almonds)
Cinnamon & All Spice
source site Directions:
1. Use your nut grinder to chop your nuts or just break them a bit by hand or knife.
2. Add a variety of nuts, seeds, and dried fruit to a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, mix about 1 part lime juice to 3 parts honey, and stir well. Add cinnamon and all-spice.
4. Pour over nut mixture evenly, stopping to stir frequently.
5. Serve immediately or put in the fridge for the next day.